Ozark Lake WMA
Counties: Crawford, Franklin, Sebastian
- 2019-20 Closed Seasons
- 2019-20 Crow
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 21, 2020. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2019-20 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 28, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. No dogs.
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 19-27 and Dec. 14-16, 2019. No dogs.
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 9-Dec. 1 (dogs allowed) and Dec. 26-28 (no dogs), 2019.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 2-3, 2019 and Jan. 4-5, 2020.
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two antlered deer, which may include:
- Two antlered deer with archery, muzzleloader and modern gun combined,
- Four antlerless deer with archery.
- One antlerless deer with muzzleloader or modern gun.
- During youth hunt, youths may take three deer: two antlered deer (no antler-point restrictions) and one antlerless deer.
- CWD regulations apply.
- No antler-size restrictions on buck harvest.
- No dogs allowed on islands.
- 2019-20 Quail
Nov. 1, 2019-Feb. 2, 2020. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2019-20 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2019-20 Squirrel
May 15, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2019-20 Waterfowl
- Waterfowl hunting is allowed 30 minutes before sunrise until sunset.
- Dyer Lake waterfowl units: hunting ends at noon.
- 2019 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 6-7, 2019. Two legal turkeys, no more than one jake.
Firearms Hunt: April 8-23, 2019. Two legal turkeys, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
- The WMA boundary includes lands within the Corps of Engineers boundary including islands and shoreline acreage.
- Additional Corps of Engineers regulations apply. Contact the Corps of Engineers by mail at Box 1087, Russellville, AR 72801 or by phone at 479-968-5008.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers