Acceptable Use and Linking Policy
- The AGFC.com web portal is maintained by AGFC, S3 and Stone Ward. Individual state agency websites are maintained by each agency’s staff. In the course of providing informational resources, Stone Ward, S3 and AGFC staff may include links to external websites created and maintained by organizations other than the State of Arkansas or Stone Ward. Links may be added by AGfC if it determines that the link will be consistent with the purpose of the AGFC.com web portal, which is to provide a public service to citizens and businesses by:
- expanding business and citizen access to government services and government information;
- offering an easy and convenient process to conduct transactions with state government online;
- improving the level of customer service from state government; extending electronic government services to citizens of cities and county government; providing a comprehensive informational resource about services and functions related to state government.
- AGFC will provide links to federal, state, and local government websites and educational institutions that provide information or services related to topics covered on the AGFC.com web portal or that users of the AGFC.com site may find of interest. AGFC may, at its discretion, provide links to websites of non-profit organizations and private or commercial entities if they offer information or services related to topics covered on the AGFC.com website, and are consistent with the purpose of the AGFC.com website. All requests for links to non-governmental sites will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- AGFC will determine whether the external website fits with the purpose of the AGFC.com web portal and where the link should be placed within the AGFC.com web portal’s content structure. Links may be removed or replaced at the discretion of AGFC or AGFC vendors, at any time and without notice.
- Links to sites containing the following types of content are not considered appropriate to the AGFC.com web portal:
- Sites that exhibit hate, bias, discrimination, pornography, libelous or otherwise defamatory content;
- Affiliation or advocacy of a political party, organization, or candidate running for office;
- Content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages;
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another;
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
Request a Link
Link requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. To request a link on the AGFC.com portal, please email AskAGFC@agfc.ar.gov.
Linking to AGFC.com
- Linking to the AGFC.com web portal is permitted with the following limitations:
- You may not capture Arkansas.gov pages within frames or present Arkansas.gov content as your own.
- You may not state or imply that AGFC is endorsing your product, site, or services.
- AGFC cannot guarantee reciprocal links on any AGFC.com website (see Linking Policy above).
- Visitors to external websites are advised to check the privacy statements of those sites and be cautious about providing personally identifiable information without a clear understanding of how the information will be used. Neither the AGFC, Stone Ward or S3 is responsible for the content of those websites. Links to non-governmental sites are provided as informational resources only. A link from AGFC.com does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring of any specific commercial product, viewpoint, or service referenced on those external websites.
- AGFC and our vendors make every effort to ensure that published information is accurate and current. Neither the State of Arkansas, nor any agency, officer, or employee of the State of Arkansas warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published on the AGFC.com website, nor endorses any products or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of the information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.
- Any trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by AGFC.
- AGFC.com respects the rights of all copyright holders, and therefore, AGFC.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders.