Nimrod Lloyd Millwood WMA
Counties: Perry, Yell
- 2019-20 Closed Seasons
- 2019-20 Crow
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 21, 2020. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2019-20 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 28, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020.
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 19-27 and Dec. 14-16, 2019.
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 9-Dec. 1 (dogs allowed) and Dec. 26-28 (no dogs), 2019.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 2-3, 2019 and Jan. 4-5, 2020.
Deer Modern Gun Disabled Veterans/Mobility Impaired Hunt: Nov. 6-7, 2019.
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Three deer, no more than two antlered deer, which may include:
- Two antlered deer with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Two antlerless deer with archery,
- One antlerless deer with muzzleloader duing the muzzleloader hunt..
- During youth hunt, youths may take three deer, two antlered deer (no antler-point restrictions) and one antlerless deer.
- During disabled veteran/mobility impaired hunt, hunters may take two deer, one antlerless deer (no antler-point restrictions) and one antlerless deer.
- CWD regulations apply.
- No antler-point restrictions on buck harvest..
- 2019-20 Quail
Nov. 1, 2019-Feb. 2, 2020. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2019-20 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2019-20 Squirrel
May 15, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2019-20 Waterfowl
- Waterfowl hunting ends at noon within the Lloyd Millwood Greentree Reservoir. Nimrod Lloyd Millwood WMA lands outside the greentree reservoir are open to all-day hunting.
- 2019 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 28-Nov. 30, 2019.
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct. 19-27, 2019.
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 9-30, 2019.
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 2-3, 2019.
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- 2019 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 6-7, 2019. Two legal turkeys, no more than one jake.
Firearms Hunt: April 8-23, 2019. Two legal turkeys, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
- The WMA boundary includes land within the Corps of Engineers boundary, including islands and shoreline acreage.
- A mobility-impaired hunting area is located north of the Sunlight Bay Park, contact the Corps of Engineers at 501-324-6957, for more information.
- Access is limited to mobility-impaired access card holders. Maps of the area are available at the Corps of Engineers Nimrod Lake office.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers