Jones Point WMA
- 2019-20 Closed Seasons
- Deer muzzleloader
- Deer modern gun
- Bear muzzleloader
- Bear modern gun
- 2019-20 Crow
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 21, 2020. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2019-20 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 28, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020.
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two antlered bucks, which may include:
- Two antlered bucks with archery,
- Four antlerless with archery.
- CWD regulations apply in Marion County. Click Here for Details.
- No antler restrictions for buck harvest.
- No dogs.
- 2019-20 Quail
Nov. 1, 2019-Feb. 3, 2020. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2019-20 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed.
- 2019-20 Squirrel
May 15, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Dogs allowed. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2019 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 28-Nov. 30, 2019.
- Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached. Click here for details.
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- 2020 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 11-12, 2020. Two legal turkeys, no more than one jake.
Firearms Hunt: April 13-28, 2020. Two legal turkeys, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers