Cut-Off Creek WMA
- 2021-22 Closed Seasons
- 2021-22 Crow
Sept. 2, 2021-Feb. 20, 2022. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2021-22 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 25, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 16-20, 2021
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 13-17, 2021
Deer Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 6-7, 2021 and Jan. 1-2, 2022
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
- Two bucks with archery,
- Four does with archery,
- One buck and one doe with muzzleloader,
- One buck and one doe with modern gun.
- During special youth hunt, youths may take four deer, two bucks (no antler restrictions) or up to four does.
- 15-inch inside spread or 18-inch main beam rule.
- No dogs.
- 2021-22 Quail
Nov. 1, 2021-Feb. 6, 2022. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2021-22 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2021-22 Squirrel
May 15, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2021-22 Waterfowl
The 2021-22 Arkansas Waterfowl Hunting Guidebook should be posted online early October. Check back for complete WMA information.
- 2021 Turkey
Archery Hunt (no permit required): April 22-23, 2021 and April 27-30, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Youth Hunt (permit required): April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt (permit required): April 19–21, 2021, April 24-26, 2021 and May 1-3, 2021. One legal turkey.
- A WMA Turkey Hunt Permit is required to hunt turkeys on this WMA. Click here for details.
- Area Notes
- A free annual General Use Permit (WMP) is required to hunt or trap on WMAs. Permits are available online by clicking "Buy Licenses" at agfc.com or by calling 800-364-4263 or any regional office.
- Check antler restrictions for important additional information.
- The Pigeon Creek Waterfowl Rest Area closes to access and hunting from Nov. 1-Feb. 15 and will reopen Feb. 16.
- For access restrictions that affect all users during waterfowl season, check the waterfowl guidebook.
- WMA Master Plan