Cut-Off Creek WMA
- 2021-22 Closed Seasons
- 2021-22 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 25, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 16-20, 2021
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 13-17, 2021
Deer Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 6-7, 2021 and Jan. 1-2, 2022
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
- Two bucks with archery,
- Four does with archery,
- One buck and one doe with muzzleloader,
- One buck and one doe with modern gun.
- During special youth hunt, youths may take four deer, two bucks (no antler restrictions) or up to four does.
- 15-inch inside spread or 18-inch main beam rule.
- No dogs.
- 2021-22 Waterfowl
- 2021-22 Arkansas Waterfowl Hunting Guidebook
- 2021-22 Statewide Waterfowl Season Dates and Bag Limits
- General WMA Regulations
- No boats allowed Nov. 15-19, 2021, Nov.30-Dec. 10, 2021 and Dec. 24-25., 2021
Exception 1 – Boats allowed from 4 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. Dec. 4, 2021.
Exception 2 – Boats allowed on the following waters:
• Cut-Off Creek.
- Airboats may not be operated during duck season.
- Closed to all access (except in designated campsites, parking areas, boat launch ramps and boat staging areas) from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m., Nov. 21, 2021-Jan. 31, 2022 and Feb. 5, 2022. Boats may only be launched in boat staging areas after 2:00 a.m. and any boat must remain occupied at all times while kept in boat staging areas between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- It is unlawful to use any device that simulates wing movement or movement of any kind through electrical or mechanical means, except jerk strings. See exact code.
- No boats allowed from 1 p.m. to 4 a.m. Nov. 20-29, 2021, Dec. 11-23, 2021 and Dec. 26, 2021-Jan. 31, 2022.
Exception – Boats allowed on the following waters:
• Cut-Off Creek.
- See Page 44 for boating restrictions.
- Waterfowl hunters may not possess shot shells containing shot larger than No. 2 and may possess no more than 15 shells unless hunters are in camping, parking or boat launching areas or during the Special Youth Waterfowl Hunts and Special Military Hunts, Dec. 4, 2021 and Feb. 5, 2022.
- 2022-23 Crow
Sept. 1, 2022-Feb. 20, 2023. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2022-23 Quail
Nov. 1, 2022-Feb. 5, 2023. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2022-23 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2022-Feb. 28, 2023. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2022-23 Squirrel
May 15, 2022-Feb. 28, 2023. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2022 Turkey
Archery Hunt (no permit required): April 21-22, 2022 and April 26-29, 2022. One legal turkey.
Firearms Youth Hunt (permit required): April 9-10, 2022. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt (permit required): April 18-20, 2022, April 23-25, 2022 and April 30-May 2, 2022. One legal turkey.
- A WMA Turkey Hunt Permit is required to hunt turkeys on this WMA. Click here for details.
- Area Notes
- A free annual General Use Permit (WMP) is required to hunt or trap on WMAs. Permits are available online by clicking "Buy Licenses" at agfc.com or by calling 800-364-4263 or any regional office.
- Check antler restrictions for important additional information.
- The Pigeon Creek Waterfowl Rest Area closes to access and hunting from Nov. 1-Feb. 15 and will reopen Feb. 16.
- For access restrictions that affect all users during waterfowl season, check the waterfowl guidebook.
- WMA Master Plan