Nuisance Wildlife Resources
An expanded partnership between the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission and the United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service’s Wildlife Services Program will provide a streamlined response to public reports of the occasional wild animal that poses a threat to people, livestock and property. A new nuisance wildlife hotline, 833-345-0315, is available 24 hours a day to provide guidance and assistance.
For added support in managing those animals that may be troublesome, we have created a list of publications and websites that may provide information for your particular problem.
I Want to Hire Someone to Solve My Nuisance Wildlife Problems
How to Control Specific Nuisance Wildlife Problems
- Feral Hog Corral Trap Plans
- Managing Wild Pigs
- Estimate of herpetofauna depredation by a population of wild pigs
- A Landowner’s Guide for Wild Pig Management
- Feral Hogs | An Epidemic and Arkansas’s Worst Invasive Pest
- 2015 Annual State Summary Report | Wild Hog Working Group
- 2012 Annual State Summary Report | Wild Hog Working Group
General Nuisance Wildlife Resources