AGFC Internship Program
The AGFC Internship program helps students gain education and practical experience related to conservation and hands-on training requirements necessary some degrees in the conservation field. This training is critical to students pursuing a conservation career and is often the deciding factor in gaining employment after college.
The AGFC Internship program operates under these guidelines:
- Internships are up to 400 hours and paid an established hourly rate of $12.75 per hour.
- Selected interns will coordinate directly with their college or university to obtain course credit for the internship.
- Applicants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Must have a declared degree in a conservation field;
- Must have 60 hours of college credits earned by the time the internship begins;
- Must be a college student, be enrolled in a post-graduate program or must have graduated within the previous 12 months.
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
Applications closed March 31, 2023 for Summer 2023.