Can’t find a field? Enter the AGFC dove field drawing
Aug. 11, 2021
Assistant Chief of Communications
LITTLE ROCK — The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission works with landowners to reserve areas specially managed for dove hunts throughout the state. Hunting spots in these areas are managed by random drawing, with applications costing only $5. Hunters drawn may bring one friend to hunt from their position as well.
Fields are available at the following locations:
- Greene County (60 acres of sunflowers; may have top-sewn wheat in some areas) — Sept. 4-5, Sept. 11-12 (20 permits available per weekend).
- Lonoke County (30 acres of sunflowers) — Sept. 4-5, Sept. 11-12, Sept. 18-19 (20 permits available per weekend).
- Prairie County (60 acres of sunflowers) — Sept. 4-5, Sept. 11-12, Sept. 18-19 (45 permits available per weekend).
- Washington County (57 acres of harvested corn and top-sewn wheat) — Sept. 4-5, Sept. 11-12 (40 permits available per weekend).
- Lafayette County (40 acres of sunflowers) — Sept. 4-5, Sept. 11-12, Sept. 18-19 (16 permits).
Visit www.agfc.com/license and click “Special Hunt Applications to apply for a dove hunt by Aug. 15.
Northeast Arkansas efforts highlighted at AGFC meeting
Nov. 30, 2023
Arkansas Wildlife Weekly Fishing Report
Nov. 30, 2023
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter E-mails
Don't miss another issue. Sign up now to receive the AGFC Wildlife Weekly Newsletter in your mailbox every Wednesday afternoon (Waterfowl Reports are published weekly during waterfowl season and periodically outside the season). Fishing Reports arrive on Thursdays. Fill in the following fields and hit submit. Thanks, and welcome!