Village Creek WMA
- 2021-22 Closed Seasons
- Deer muzzleloader
- 2021-22 Crow
Sept. 2, 2021-Feb. 20, 2022. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2021-22 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 25, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022
Deer Muzzleloader: Closed
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 13-14, 2021 and Dec. 26-28, 2021. This area has special firearms restrictions; see area notes.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunts: Nov. 6-7, 2021 and Jan. 1-2, 2022
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Three deer, no more than two antlered bucks, which may include:
- Two antlered bucks with archery or modern gun,
- Three antlerless with archery,
- One antlerless with modern gun,
- Limit during the modern gun special youth hunt is two deer; one antlered buck and one antlerless
- No antler restrictions
- No dogs.
- 2021-22 Quail
Nov. 1, 2021-Feb. 6, 2022. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2021-22 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2021-22 Squirrel
May 15, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022. Dogs allowed. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2021 Turkey Season
Youth Hunt: April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt: April 19-27, 2021. One legal turkey, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
- Area Notes
- A free annual General Use Permit (WMP) is required to hunt or trap on WMAs. Permits are available online by clicking "Buy Licenses" at agfc.com or by calling 800-364-4263 or any regional office.
- CWD regulations apply. Due to ongoing research, collared or ear-tagged deer may be present. Research deer are legal for harvest. Tag and check research deer as required and call 1-800-482-9262 within 12 hours of harvest.
- Only shotguns .410 and larger with slugs (no buckshot) allowed or muzzleloading rifles shooting a single projectile are allowed.
AGFC 877-972-5438 • 436 acres