Stone Prairie WMA
- 2020-21 Closed Seasons
- Bear Muzzleloader
- Bear Modern Gun
- Deer Muzzleloader
- Deer Modern Gun
- 2020-21 Crow
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 21, 2021. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2020-21 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 26, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt (youth permit): Nov. 7-8, 2020
WMA Bag Limit: Three deer, no more than two legal bucks, which may include:
- Two bucks with archery,
- Three does with archery.
- Limit during the modern gun special youth hunt is two deer; one buck (no antler restrictions) and one doe
- Three-point rule.
- No dogs.
- 2020-21 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2020-21 Squirrel
May 15, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2020 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2020
Bear Modern Gun Youth Permit: Nov. 7-8, 2020
- Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached. Click here for details.
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- 2021 Turkey
Youth Hunt (permit required): April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Stone Prairie WMA consists of 989 acres in Faulkner County.
- Limited parking and access will be available.
- Closed to bird dog training.
- Stone Prairie WMA has a military history. Munitions and explosives of concern may be present. Use caution; recognize these military items can be dangerous; if encountered retreat; do not touch. Move away from the area and call 911.