- 2019-20 Closed Seasons
- 2019-20 Crow
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 21, 2020. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2019-20 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 28, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020.
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 19-27 and Dec. 14-16, 2019.
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 9-Dec. 1 and Dec. 26-28, 2019.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 2-3, 2019 and Jan. 4-5, 2020.
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two antlered deer, which may include:
- Two antlered deer with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Four antlerless deer with archery,
- One antlerless deerdoe with muzzleloader or modern gun.
- During youth hunt, youths may take three deer, two antlered deer (no antler-point restrictions) and one antlerless deer.
- CWD regulations apply.
- No antler size restriction on buck harvest.
- No dogs.
- 2019-20 Quail
Nov. 1, 2019-Feb. 2, 2020. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2019-20 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2019-20 Squirrel
May 15, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2019 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 28-Nov. 30, 2019.
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct. 19-27, 2019.
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 9-30, 2019.
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 2-3, 2019.
- Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached. Click here for details.
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- 2020 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 11-12, 2020. Two legal turkeys, no more than one jake.
Firearms Hunt: April 13-28, 2020. Two legal turkeys, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).