Mount Magazine WMA
Counties: Logan, Yell
- 2020-21 Closed Seasons
- 2020-21 Crow
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 21, 2021. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2020-21 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 26, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 17-25, 2020 and Dec. 12-14, 2020
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 14-Dec. 6, 2020 (dogs allowed Nov. 26-Dec. 6) and Dec. 26-28, 2020 (no dogs)
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2020 and Jan. 2-3, 2021
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Three deer, no more than two antlered bucks, which may include:
- Two antlered bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Three antlerless with archery,
- One antlerless with muzzleloader or one antlerless first two days of modern gun season.
- During youth hunt, youths may take three deer, two antlered bucks (no antler restrictions) and one antlerless.
- CWD regulations apply in Logan and Yell counties.
- No antler restrictions.
- Dogs only allowed during modern gun season, Nov. 26-Dec. 6.
- 2020-21 Quail
Nov. 1, 2020-Feb. 7, 2021. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2020-21 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2020-21 Squirrel
May 15, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2020 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2020
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct 17-25, 2020
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 14-30, 2020
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2020
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- 2021 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt: April 19-May 9, 2021. One legal turkey, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
- Area Notes
- A free annual General Use Permit (WMP) is required to hunt or trap.
- Refer to USDA Forest Service website for additional regulations.
USDA Forest Service