Maumelle River WMA
- 2019-20 Closed Seasons
- Bear Modern Gun
- Bear Muzzleloader
- Deer Modern Gun
- Deer Muzzleloader
- Furbearer Trapping
- 2019-20 Deer
Deer Archery (permit hunt): Sept. 28, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020.
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Three deer, no more than one buck, which may include:
- One buck with archery permit,
- Two does with archery permit.
- A WMA Deer Hunt Permit is required to hunt deer on this WMA. Click here for details.
- Three-point rule.
- No dogs.
- 2019-20 Quail
Nov. 1, 2019-Feb. 2, 2020. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2019-20 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed.
- 2019-20 Squirrel
May 15, 2019-Feb. 27, 2020. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2019 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 28-Nov. 30, 2019 (deer permit holders only).
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- Camping is prohibited.
- A permit is also required from Central Arkansas Water to remove objects.
- Horses and mules are prohibited without a special permit from Central Arkansas Water.
- Shotguns using legal, non-toxic ammunition required to take squirrel, rabbit, furbearer, quail, crow and dove on the portion of the WMA as designated on the public use map.
- During deer permit hunts, squirrel, rabbit, furbearer, crow, quail and dove hunting is allowed without a permit (shotgun only; non-toxic shot) west of the Arkansas Highway 10 bridge.
Central Arkansas Waterworks