De Queen Lake WMA
- 2019-20 Deer
Deer Archery (all open units): Sept. 28, 2019-Feb. 29, 2020.
Deer Muzzleloader (firearms units only): Oct. 19-27 and Dec. 29-31, 2019.
Deer Modern Gun (firearms units only): Nov. 9-Dec. 15 and Dec. 26-28, 2019.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt (firearms units only): Nov. 2-3, 2019 and Jan. 4-5, 2020.
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
- Two bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Four does with archery,
- Two does with muzzleloader and modern gun combined.
- During youth hunt, youths may take four deer, two bucks (no antler restrictions) and two does.
- Three-point rule.
- No dogs.
- 2020-21 Closed Seasons
- 2020-21 Crow
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 21, 2021. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2020-21 Quail
Nov. 1, 2020-Feb. 7, 2021. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2020-21 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2020-21 Squirrel
May 15, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2020 Bear
Bear Archery (all open units): Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2020
Bear Muzzleloader (firearms units only): Oct 17-25, 2020
Bear Modern Gun (firearms units only): Nov. 14-30, 2020
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt (firearms units only): Nov. 7-8, 2020
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached. Click here for details.
- 2021 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt: April 19- May 9, 2021. One legal turkey, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
- About the Name
The WMA is named for the Corps of Engineers lake the property surrounds.
DeQueen Lake WMA is 8,792 acres.
- All property lying south of Bellah Mine Road, (excluding property contained within the boundaries of the Dike C Firearms Unit and Jordan Tract Firearm Unit) - firearms are not allowed.
- All Corps of Engineers recreational areas are closed to hunting.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers