De Queen Lake WMA
- 2021-22 Closed Seasons
- 2021-22 Crow
Sept. 2, 2021-Feb. 20, 2022. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2021-22 Deer
Deer Archery (all open units): Sept. 25, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022
Deer Muzzleloader (firearms units only): Oct. 16-24, 2021 and Dec. 29-31, 2021
Deer Modern Gun (firearms units only): Nov. 13-Dec. 19, 2021 and Dec. 26-28, 2021
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt (firearms units only): Nov. 6-7, 2021 and Jan. 1-2, 2022
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
- Two bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Four does with archery,
- Two does with muzzleloader and modern gun combined.
- During youth hunt, youths may take four deer, two bucks (no antler restrictions) and two does.
- Three-point rule.
- No dogs.
- 2021-22 Quail
Nov. 1, 2021-Feb. 6, 2022. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2021-22 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2021-22 Squirrel
May 15, 2021-Feb. 28, 2022. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2021 Bear
Bear Archery (all open units): Sept. 25-Nov. 30, 2021
Bear Muzzleloader (firearms units only): Oct. 16-24, 2021
Bear Modern Gun (firearms units only): Nov. 13-30, 2021
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt (firearms units only): Nov. 6-7, 2021
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached. Click here for details.
- 2021 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt: April 19- May 9, 2021. One legal turkey, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
- About the Name
The WMA is named for the Corps of Engineers lake the property surrounds.
- Area Notes
- A free annual General Use Permit (WMP) is required to hunt or trap on WMAs. Permits are available online by clicking "Buy Licenses" at agfc.com or by calling 800-364-4263 or any regional office.
- All property lying south of Bellah Mine Road, (excluding property contained within the boundaries of the Dike C Firearms Unit and Jordan Tract Firearm Unit) - firearms are not allowed.
- All COE Recreational Areas are closed to hunting. Refer to COE/ AGFC Public Use Map.
DeQueen Lake WMA is 8,792 acres.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers