Counties: Cleburne, Conway, Independence, Logan, Pope, Scott, Stone, Van Buren, White
- 2020-21 Closed Seasons
- 2020-21 Crow
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 21, 2021. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2020-21 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 26, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 17-25, 2020 and Dec. 12-14, 2020
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 14-Dec. 6, 2020 and Dec. 26-28, 2020
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2020 and Jan. 2-3, 2021
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Four deer, no more than two antlered bucks, which may include:
- Two antlered bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Four antlerless with archery,
- One antlerless with muzzleloader or modern gun.
- During youth hunt, youths may take two deer, one buck (no antler restrictions) and one antlerless.
- No antler restriction.
- No dogs.
- CWD regulations apply in Logan, Pope, Stone, Scott and Van Buren counties. Click here for more information.
- Permanent deer stands are not allowed.
- 2020-21 Quail
Nov. 1, 2020-Feb. 7, 2021. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2020-21 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2020-21 Squirrel
May 15, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2020 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2020
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct 17-25, 2020
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 9-30, 2019.
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 14-30, 2020
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached. Click here for details.
- 2021 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt: April 19-May 9, 2021. One legal turkey.
- In addition to a General WMA Use Permit, a Cherokee WMA leased lands permit is required to hunt, trap or camp on the area. Leased lands permits may be purchased at any license vendor, AGFC regional office or online at https://ar-web.s3licensing.com
- Hunters in possession of a valid Cherokee WMA leased lands permit are allowed to use ATVs, motorcycles or bicycles only on open, maintained roads during an open hunting season while traveling to or from a campsite or hunting location.
- Dogs may be used for coyote, fox and bobcat hunting when furbearer hunting season is open and firearms deer season is closed.
Green Bay Packaging, Inc.