Blue Mountain WMA
Counties: Logan, Yell
- 2019-20 Waterfowl
- Click here for statewide waterfowl dates and limits
- Waterfowl hunting is allowed 30 minutes before sunrise until sunset during waterfowl season.
- 2020-21 Crow
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 21, 2021. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- 2020-21 Deer
Deer Archery: Sept. 26, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. (no dogs)
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 17-25, 2020 and Dec 12-14,2020. (no dogs)
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 14-Dec. 6, 2020 (dogs allowed) and Dec. 26-28, 2020. (no dogs)
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2020 and Jan. 2-3, 2021. (no dogs)
WMA Deer Bag Limit: Three deer, no more than two antlered bucks, which may include:
- Two antlered bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Three antlerless with archery,
- One antlerless with muzzleloader or modern gun.
- During youth hunt, youths may take three deer, two antlered bucks (no antler restrictions) and one antlerless.
- No antler restriction.
- 2020-21 Quail
Nov. 1, 2020-Feb. 7, 2021. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
- 2020-21 Rabbit
Sept. 1, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
- 2020-21 Squirrel
May 15, 2020-Feb. 28, 2021. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- 2020 Bear
Bear Archery: Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2020
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct 17-25, 2020
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 14-30, 2020
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2020
- Statewide bag limit.
- No dogs.
- 2021 Turkey
Youth Hunt: April 10-11, 2021. One legal turkey.
Firearms Hunt: April 19-May 9, 2021. One legal turkey.
This 8,200-acre WMA consists of Corps of Engineers property surrounding Blue Mountain Lake.
The J. Perry Mikles SUA (field trial area) is closed to the public during field trials.
See J. Perry Mikles SUA for more details.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers