Fine money collected from AGFC game law convictions never leaves the county where it was collected. Instead, the money is used to fund educational programs focused on fish, wildlife and conservation in the counties where the offenses occurred.
All fine money collected by the AGFC is redistributed to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission's Division of Rural Services in the county where the violation occurred in accordance with Arkansas Code Annotated 6-16-1101. A school district or conservation district that wants to receive this fine money must submit an application on the form provided by the Division of Rural Services. For more information, call 1-888-RURAL-AR or click the button below.
The following programs meet the criteria for funding:
- Field trips to AGFC nature centers
- AGFC-sanctioned archery and trap programs, equipment and travel expenses
- AGFC-sponsored educator workshops
- The creation of schoolyard habitat, butterfly gardens and outdoor classrooms
- Equipment used to teach wildlife biology, wildlife recreation and conservation