3-D Archery Series, Dec. 5, 12, 19 (Fort Smith)
Dec. 5, 2020 – Dec. 19, 2020
Learn the basics of archery, then perfect your shot at a 3-D archery range
This three part series will teach participants the basics of archery and then give them the opportunity to perfect their shot at one of our community partner’s 3D archery range.
- Participants are required to attend all three Saturday classes, Dec. 5, 12 and 19.
- Participants must be 16 years old and older.
- All equipment will be provided.
- Space is limited and registration is required
- Participants will be required to follow social distancing guidelines and wear a mask.
Registration is required by emailing Danielle.Simmons@agfc.ar.gov.
There is no fee for this program thanks to your support of the 1/8 Cent Conservation Sales Tax.
For more information, please call the Janet Huckabee Arkansas River Valley Nature Center at 479-452-3993.