Turkey Permits & Stamps
The AGFC limits some hunting opportunities through a permit draw system on a few of the most popular WMAs.
Lowering hunter numbers not only regulates harvest, it offers a better hunting experience for the hunters who draw the tags.
|2023 WMA Turkey Hunt Permit Schedule|
|Jan. 15||Application period begins|
List of Permits
|Feb. 15||Application period ends|
|Feb. 16||Permits drawn and notifications sent|
|Feb. 28||Leftover permits sold online beginning at 9 a.m. A $5 application fee is required at purchase. | Leftover Permits Available|
Applying for a WMA Turkey Hunt Permit
- Applications must be submitted online by the application deadline to be eligible.
- Each person may submit one application for each type of permit hunt.
- Youth hunters must be at least 6 years old, but no older than 15, the day the hunt begins.
- Permit winners will be notified by e-mail (an e-mail address must be included with each application).
- Applications require a nonrefundable $5 application fee per hunt type. Successful applicants no longer have to pay for permits after the drawing.
- Call 501-382-9092 or 501-604-3890 for more information on AGFC permit hunts.
National Wildlife Refuge Hunt Permits
The AGFC does not administer permit hunts for national wildlife refuges in Arkansas. For information regarding those permit hunts, please visit their websites or call the following locations: