A handicapped-accessible fishing pier is available at the Cold Springs Access.
- Area Specific Regulations
From 100 yards below Dam No. 1 at Mammoth Spring State Park to the mouth of Myatt Creek:
- A trout permit is required to fish in this area.
- Anglers may use no more than one fishing rod or pole at a time and must attend it at all times.
- No other devices may be used to catch fish, except bait tackle to catch baitfish.
- Daily limit of 5 trout, only 1 trout over 14 inches long may be kept.
- Limit may include 5 rainbow trout less than 14 inches or 4 rainbow trout less than 14 inches and one of the following:
- 1 rainbow trout (14 inches or longer) or 1 brown trout (14 inches or longer).
- Cutthroat trout (daily limit of 2 trout) and other trout species caught on Spring River count towards the statewide daily limit of 5 trout per day (see Page 8).
- A Handicapped-accessible fishing pier is available at the Cold Springs Access.
- Area Type
- Management Plan