- Area Specific Regulations
- Largemouth and spotted bass combined daily limit is six.
- Largemouth bass must be 13 inches or longer to keep.
- Striped bass daily limit is three.
- Smallmouth bass on Lake Ouachita upstream to the River Bluff access and the South Fork of the Ouachita River upstream to Hovel Branch must be released immediately.
- No fishing in the Jim Collins Net Pen area.
- Legal to take game fish with spear guns during season.
- Spearfishing for smallmouth bass is prohibited.
- Pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, women who are breastfeeding, and children under the age of seven should not eat largemouth bass longer than 13 inches or striped bass longer than 25 inches from this lake because of mercury contamination.Others should not eat more than two meals per month of largemouth bass (13 inches or longer), white bass (13 inches or longer), or striped bass (25 inches or longer) from this lake. Other fish may be eaten without restriction.
- Area Type
Corps of Engineer
- District Information
- Management Plan
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers