- Aquatic Vegetation
Coontail, lily pads
- Area Specific Regulations
- During December, January and February, the minimum-length limit for crappie is waived on Lake Monticello and the harvest is regulated by a 20-fish daily bag limit.
- The first 20 crappie caught, regardless of size, must be retained: culling is not permitted.
- From March through November, harvest is controlled by a 10-inch minimum length, 20-fish daily bag limit.
- Largemouth bass 19 to 22 inches must be released immediately.
- Largemouth bass daily limit is 8, of which only one largemouth over 22 inches can be kept.
- No limit on white bass and hybrid striped bass.
- Use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
- Area Type
- Major Sportfish
Largemouth bass, white crappie, black crappie, channel catfish, bream
City of Monticello