Little Missouri River
- Area Specific Regulations
Above Lake Greeson:
- Smallmouth bass daily limit is two and each must be at least 12 inches long to keep.
- Trout daily limit is 5.
- A trout permit is required to keep trout.
From Lake Greeson (Narrows) Dam to Ouachita River:
- Smallmouth bass daily limit is one and must be 18 inches or longer to keep.
From 100 yards below Narrows Dam to the low-water bridge at Muddy Fork Road:
- No fishing within 100 yards of Narrows Dam.
- A trout permit is required to fish in this area.
- Anglers may use no more than one fishing rod or pole at a time and must attend it at all times.
- Multiple-point hooks with barbs are allowed, unless fishing inside the catch-and-release area.
- No other devices may be used to catch fish, except bait tackle to catch baitfish.
- Daily limit of 5 rainbow trout.
- All brown trout must be released immediately.
Narrows Tailwater Catch-and-Release Areas
- In the following areas, all trout must be released immediately. Only artificial lures with a single, barbless hooking point may be used (natural or scented baits are not allowed). Chumming is not allowed. Catching baitfish with bait tackle is not allowed:
- Narrows Year-Round Catch-and-Release Area - 100 yards below Narrows Dam to the upstream end of Riverside Park.
- Narrows Summer Catch-and-Release Area - Upstream end of Riverside Park to the gas line crossing above River Ridge pool, May 1-Oct. 15.
- Narrows Winter Catch-and-Release Area - 300 yards downstream of Hinds Bluff Access to 300 yards upstream of Old Factory Site (Weir 2), Oct. 16-April 30.
- Area Type