- Area Specific Regulations
- Largemouth bass daily limit is 10, of which only 1 may be longer than 20 inches.
- Pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, women who are breast-feeding, and children under the age of 7 should not eat flathead catfish, pickerel, gar, bowfin or largemouth bass (over 16 inches long) because of mercury contamination. Others should not eat flathead catfish, gar, bowfin or pickerel and should not eat more than two meals per month of largemouth bass over 16 inches long.
- Largemouth bass shorter than 16 inches and other species of fish may be eaten without restriction.
- For more details and updates about mercury in Arkansas fish, contact the Arkansas Department of Health, 501-661-2893.
- Handicapped-accessible fishing piers are available.
- Use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
- Harvest of grass carp prohibited.
- Area Type
- Management Plan