- Area Specific Regulations
- Largemouth bass daily limit is 10 of which only 1 may be longer than 20 nches.
- Pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, women who are breast-feeding, and children under the age of seven should not eat flathead catfish, pickerel, gar, bowfin or largemouth bass (over 16 inches long) because of mercury contamination. Others should not eat flathead catfish, gar, bowfin or pickerel and should not eat more than 2 meals per month of largemouth bass over 16 inches long. Largemouth bass shorter than 16 inches and other species of fish may be eaten without restriction.
- Use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
- Harvest of grass carp is prohibited.
- Area Type
- Management Plan