Access is for bank fishing only. To reach the park, from I-630, turn south on University Avenue (Exit 5B). Turn west on Boyle Park Road and follow it to the park.
- Area Specific Regulations
- Open to fishing with rod or pole only.
- Largemouth bass must be released immediately.
- Catfish daily limit is 3.
- Trout daily limit is 5.
- A trout permit is required to keep trout.
- Bream daily limit is 25.
- Waters open to electric trolling motors only.
- District Information
This is a Family and Community Fishing Program pond and receives regular stockings. Find more information about the AGFC's Family and Community Fishing Program.
The park has playgrounds, three pavilions, restrooms, a mountain bike trail, paved trails and an equestrian trail.
Boyle Park is in Little Rock, just west of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Rock Creek flows through the park, creating a pond and a stream setting for families to fish.
City of Little Rock