Special Youth Turkey Hunt
Zones 1, 1A, 2, 3, 4, 4A, 4B, 5, 5A, 5B, 6, 7, 7A, 8, 9, 9A, 10 and 17: April 11-12, 2020
- Only hunters 6 to 15 years old may hunt turkeys during the special youth turkey hunt.
- Youths who have completed hunter education must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 or older.
- Youths who have not completed hunter education must be under the direct supervision of an adult who is 21 or older.
My First Turkey Certificates
|My First Turkey | Certificate||My First Turkey | Certificate and Photo Placeholder|
Regular Turkey Season Dates
Zones 1, 2, 3, 4B, 5, 5B, 6, 7, 7A, 8, 9, 10 and 17: April 13-28, 2020
Zones 1A, 4, 4A, 5A and 9A: April 13-21, 2020
Statewide Turkey Bag Limit
- No more than one legal turkey may be taken per day.
- The statewide bag limit is two legal turkeys, no jakes.
- Hunters 6 to 15 years old may harvest one jake as part of their two-bird limit during the season (including the youth hunt).
- Hunters may not exceed any zone harvest limits.
Zone Turkey Harvest Limits
Zones 1, 2, 3, 4B, 5, 5B, 6, 7, 7A, 8, 9, 10 and 17: Two legal turkeys, no jakes.
Zones 1A, 4, 4A, 5A and 9A: One legal turkey, no jakes. Hunters who kill a turkey in one of these zones must travel to any other zone (including other one-bird-limit zones) to harvest a second turkey.
2020 Turkey Zone Map