Special Youth Turkey Hunt
Zones 1, 1A, 2, 3, 4, 4A, 4B, 5, 5A, 5B, 6, 7, 7A, 8, 9, 9A, 10 and 17: April 7-8, 2018
- Only hunters 6 to 15 years old may hunt turkeys during the special youth turkey hunt.
- Youths who have completed hunter education must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 or older.
- Youths who have not completed hunter education must be under the direct supervision of an adult who is 21 or older.
Regular Turkey Season Dates
Zones 1, 2, 3, 4B, 5, 5B, 6, 7, 7A, 8, 9, 10 and 17: April 9-24, 2018
Zones 1A, 4, 4A, 5A and 9A: April 9-17, 2018
Statewide Turkey Bag Limit
- No more than one legal turkey may be taken per day.
- The statewide bag limit is two legal turkeys, no jakes.
- Hunters 6 to 15 years old may harvest one jake as part of their two-bird limit during the season (including the youth hunt).
- Hunters may not exceed any zone harvest limits.
Zone Turkey Harvest Limits
Zones 1, 2, 3, 4B, 5, 5B,6, 7, 7A, 8, 9, 10 and 17: Two legal turkeys, no jakes.
Zones 1A, 4, 4A, 5A and 9A: One legal turkey, no jakes. Hunters who kill a turkey in one of these zones must travel to any other zone (including other one-bird-limit zones) to harvest a second turkey.
2018 Turkey Zone Map