Welcome to the J.B. and Johnelle Hunt Family Ozark Highlands Nature Center. This 32,000 square foot facility on over 61 acres is the newest place to learn about the natural world and outdoor recreation in Northwest Arkansas. We are located at 3400 North 40th Street, Springdale, AR 72762.
You can now reach the center by bike or on foot! We are located along the Spring Creek Trail, which connects you to the Razorback Greenway and the Thunder Chicken mountain bike trail.
Contact us at 833-356-0847 for more information.
We look forward to your visit where you will be able to:
- See live wildlife and fish
- Interact with fun and high-tech exhibits
- Participate in fun and educational activities
- Practice your marksmanship skills
- Relax and gather in our outdoor pavilions
- Take a walk on the trail
- Take some fun selfies and photos with friends
Admission to the nature center is free thanks to your support of the Amendment 75 Conservation Fund.