The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission announced an innovative change to the format of its official Code of Regulations during its regularly scheduled meeting, March 20. The format change includes no substantive changes in wording of any regulations. The new format will enable users to see proposed changes and the history of code changes going forward. The Commission is expected to vote on this code revision during its April 25 meeting in Rogers. Click the button below to view the draft of the new AGFC Digital Code. Any comments before the code goes live can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Digital Code."
The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Code Book contains the official regulations adopted by the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission under authority of Amendment 35 to the Constitution of the State of Arkansas.
This document is updated every time a code is altered. If you download or print this document, please be aware that it changes frequently and you will need to use the most current version to ensure the regulations are accurate.
To submit comments on regulations proposals, email AskAGFC@agfc.ar.gov with the subject line: "Regulations Proposals" or click the button below.
- Proposed 05/16/2019 | Summary of Proposed Captive Wildlife Regulation Changes
- Proposed 04/25/2019 | Trout Fishing Permits and Licenses
- Proposed 03/21/2019 | 2019-2020 Hunting Regulations/Waterfowl Season Dates, Non-Resident Hunting Permit Requirement
- Proposed 03/21/2019 | AGFC Digital Codebook
- Proposed 01/17/2019 | Captive Wildlife Regulation Changes
- Proposed 10/18/2018 | Commercial Turtle Harvest Regulations
- Proposed 09/20/2018 | Code Book Changes for Boathouse and Pier Permits
- Proposed 09/20/2018 | Captive Wildlife Regulations Revision
- Proposed 08/31/2018 | Summary of Proposed Captive Wildlife Regulation Changes
- Proposed 08/16/2018 | Village Creek WMA
- Proposed 08/16/2018 | Non-resident Waterfowl Hunting Permit Requirements on certain WMAs
None posted at this time.
- Approved 04/25/2019 (MO19-024) | Migratory Waterfowl Hunting
- Approved 04/25/2019 (MO 19-023) | AGFC Digital Code
- Approved 02/21/2019 | Captive Wildlife Regulation Changes
- Approved 11/15/2018 (MO 18-077) | 2019 Aquatic Turtle Harvest Regulations
- Approved 10/18/2018 (MO 18-068) | Amendment to AGFC Code K1.01-Land Use Around AGFC Lakes effective 01/01/2019
- Approved 08/16/2018 (MO 18-059) | 2019 Fishing Regulations effective 01/01/2019 (Exceptions: Special commercial fishing seasons on Lake Chicot, Horseshoe Lake and Bois d'Arc Lake, effective 11/02/2018, Old River Lake effective 12/01/2018.)
- Approved 08/16/2018 (MO 18-062) | Hunting Regulations Northern Pintail Bag Limit Correction
- Approved 05/17/2018 (MO 18-042) | 2018-2019 Hunting Regulations effective 06/17/2018
2019 Legal Notices
2018 Legal Notices
- November 2018 (corrected start time)
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
2017 Legal Notices