NOTICE: CID REQUIRED FOR ALL CAPTIVE WILDLIFE PERMITS
All those applying for permits will need to have a free, AGFC-issued Customer Identification Number (CID). The CID is now required for all Captive Wildlife permits. The CID is automatically assigned when a person purchases any product through the AGFC’s license system for the first time, though a purchase is not required to receive a CID. This unique number follows the permittee throughout their life, so the AGFC can track their license purchases, permit applications, and other important hunting and fishing information.
- If you already have a hunting or fishing license, you should use the same CID number.
- If you do not already have a CID:
- Simply go to agfc.com, click “Buy Licenses/Check Game” in the top right corner of the website and fill out your information. You will need to submit your Social Security number when acquiring your CID. The collection of the Social Security Number is a requirement mandated by the Federal Government for the purpose of child support collection enforcement under Federal Statute 42 U.S.C.A. 666 (a) (13) and (16). All information is kept confidential.
- Once your profile is complete, you may select the (CID) Customer ID option in the licensing system under the “Hunting” tab, which has no fee. After completing the transaction, you will have a Customer ID assigned to you that may be used for future permit applications and/or fishing and hunting licenses.
The change is part of the AGFC’s continued effort to better serve customers, and has already been implemented for hunting and fishing licenses and various other AGFC permits.
If you need any help creating your CID, please call the Wildlife Management Division at 501-223-6359 for assistance.
- Venomous Reptile Possession permit (New)
- Venomous Reptile Possession permit (Renewal)
- Wildlife Breeder/Dealer permit (New)
- Wildlife Breeder/Dealer permit (Renewal)
- Wildlife Importation permit
Contact AGFC Licensing for Captive Wildlife permit applications not listed here.