Downtown Nature Break | Spring Break Fun, March 20-25 (Little Rock)
March 20, 2018 at 11 a.m. – March 25, 2018 at 2 p.m.
Discover nature downtown with fun spring break activities. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Free admission.
- Tuesday, March 20 | Find Your Outside!
- 11 a.m.-noon Nature Craft: Survival Bracelets
1-2:30 p.m. Outdoor Fort Building
2:30-3:30 p.m. Archery
- Wednesday, March 21 | Fantastic Fish!
- 9:30-11 a.m. Cane Pole Fishing (MacArthur Park pond)
10 a.m. Wild Tale Storytime
1 p.m. Backyard Bass Casting Game
2 p.m. Fish Feeding
2:30 p.m. Fish Print Art
- Thursday, March 22 | Junior Biologist Day
- 11 a.m. Camo Hike on the River Trail
Noon Makin’ Tracks
1-3 p.m. Junior Biologist Stations: Match That Scat, Skull Detective, Butterfly Seed Bombs and Fish Tagging
- Friday, March 23 | Reptile Rendezvous!
- 11 a.m. Wetland Hike
Noon Turtle Talk
1 p.m. Snakeskin Bookmark Craft
2 p.m. Alligator Feeding
- Saturday, March 24 | Bird Bonanza!
- 11 a.m. Bird Nature Craft
Noon Build a Giant Nest
1 p.m. Owl Pellet Science
- Sunday, March 25
- 2 p.m. Raptor Rehab: Live Birds of Prey Program