10th Annual Grandview AYSSP Tournament | April 5-6 (Columbus)
April 5, 2019 – April 6, 2019
The Rick Evans Grandview Prairie Conservation Education Center in Columbus invites you to join us Friday, April 5 and Saturday, April 6, for the 10th Annual Grandview AYSSP Tournament,, an informal shoot directed under AYSSP rules.
|Junior Division | April 5
25 Targets • 5-Person Squad • $10 Entry Fee
|Senior Division | April 6
50 Targets • 5-Person Squad • $20 Entry Fee
- Check-in is at 7:30 a.m., shooting begins at 8 a.m.
- Participants must bring shells.
- Coaches must register teams by calling Caleb Coulter at 870-826-8193 or emailing email@example.com.
- Shooting times will be assigned at registration.
- Awards will be given for first, second, third and high point overall for each division.
- Winners do not have to be present to accept awards.
- All AYSSP rules and regulations will be followed.
For more information about this or any other program, please call the Rick Evans Grandview Prairie Conservation Education Center at 870-983-2790.