3-D Archery Shoot | Pine Bluff
Governor Mike Huckabee Delta Rivers Nature Center 1400 Black Dog Drive, Pine Bluff, AR 71602
Sept. 26, 2020 at 10 a.m. – Sept. 26, 2020 at 2 p.m.
Come celebrate National Hunting and Fishing Day with us on Saturday, September 26.
We're having a 3-D Archery Shoot with three divisions for shooters; Pro, Hunter and Kids Division (for 15 and younger).
Regular range rules apply and all activities are free. 3-D Range Rules
- Register the day of the event at the front desk before heading out to the archery range.
- Shooters may go to range anytime between 10 a.m.-1 p.m., but scores must be turned in by 2 p.m.
- Bring your own bows and arrows.
- Each person will score their own target. Score sheets will be provided.
- Only one arrow per target.
- Practice tips only.
- No broadheads allowed.
Participants will be required to follow social distancing guidelines and wear a mask.
For more information about this or any other program, please contact the Governor Mike Huckabee Delta Rivers Nature Center at 870-534-0011.
There is no fee for this program thanks to your support of the 1/8 Cent Conservation Fund.