St. Francis Sunken Lands Water Trail Dedication (Poinsett County)
May 5, 2021 at 10 a.m.
St. Francis Sunken Lands Water Trail Dedication
Wednesday, May 5 • 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
TRUMANN — Officials from the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, the Trumann Chamber of Commerce and delegates from northeast Arkansas will join Gov. Asa Hutchinson at 10 a.m. May 5 to dedicate the recently completed St. Francis Sunken Lands Water Trail in Poinsett County. The dedication will take place at the Oak Donnick Access in Trumann (map).
We will have brief remarks followed by a one-hour, guided paddling excursion.
Bring your boat or contact Kirsten Bartlow to reserve a canoe or kayak.
St. Francis Sunken Lands WMA - Oak Donnick Access
- Follow I-555 and take exit 24 for AR-463 toward Trumann.
- Turn right onto AR-463 S and travel 0.55 miles.
- Turn left onto Tulot Road and continue on for 1.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Oak Donnick Lane (a levee road).
- Travel 1.3 miles to the boat ramp.