< Back to Guidebooks
The guidebook is in Adobe PDF format. You may download the whole guidebook or download only the section you need by clicking the link under the "Publication Section" heading.
|Publication Section||Page Numbers||Contents||Size|
|2012-13 Waterfowl Hunting Guidebook||All||11.06mb|
|AGFC Contact Information||Pages 1-2|
- Hotline and Toll-Free Numbers
- Hunter and Boating Education
- Replace a Lost License
- AGFC Personnel
|Table of Contents||Page 3||315kb|
|Season Specific Information||Pages 4-19|
- New this Season
- Season Dates Summary
- Regulations Schedule
- Sunrise/Sunset Table for Little Rock
- Waterfowl Population and Harvest Status
- Ducks of Arkansas
- If You Shoot a Banded Migratory Game Bird
- Geese of Arkansas
|Licensing and Permits||Pages 24-26|
- What kinds of licenses or permits do I need to hunt in Arkansas?
- Where can I find a license dealer?
- How do I buy a license?
- How do I replace a lost license?
- Do I qualify as a resident?
- What are disability licenses?
- What is HIP registration?
- Which licenses do hunting guides need?
- Who needs a hunter education card?
- What is a nonresident WMA waterfowl permit?
- What are resident lifetime licenses and permits
- Military Lifetime Licenses
- Deferred Hunter Education Codes
|Hunting Regulations||Pages 32-37|
- General Hunting Regulations
- Failure to report a hunting related incident
- Transfer Game Card
- Legal Hunting Equipment
- Baiting Laws
- Hunting from a Boat
- Private Property and Residences
- Permission to Hunt Card
- Federal Regulations Overview
|Wildlife Management Areas||Pages 43-60|
- Wildlife Management Region Maps and Index
- General WMA Regulations
- WMA-specific Details
- NWR-specific Details