Youth Hunt: April 12-13, 2014. Two bearded turkeys, no more than one jake.
Firearms Hunt: April 19-May 4, 2014. Two bearded turkeys, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
Deer Archery: Sept. 27, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015.
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 18-26 and Dec. 13-15, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 8-30 and Dec. 26-28, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 1-2, 2014 and Jan. 3-4, 2015.
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
• Two bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
• Four does with archery,
• One doe with muzzleloader or modern gun.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No dogs. Limit during the modern gun special youth hunt is three deer: two bucks (no antler restrictions) and one doe.
Bear Archery: Oct. 1-Nov. 30, 2013.
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct. 19-27, 2013.
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 4-30, 2013.
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 2-3, 2013.
Bear Notes: Statewide bag limit. Season closes early if bear zone quota is reached.
Nov. 1, 2014-Feb. 1, 2015. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
May 15, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
Sept. 1, 2014-Feb. 21,2015. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- Waterfowl impoundments are closed to trespassing from one hour after sunset until 4 a.m. Nov. 18-Jan. 29.
- Nonresidents need a Nonresident Wildlife Management Area Waterfowl Hunting Permit to hunt waterfowl.
- Airboats may not be operated within Petit Jean River WMA (excluding Petit Jean River and Kingfisher Lake) during duck season.