Youth Hunt: April 11-12, 2015. Two bearded turkeys, no more than one jake.
Firearms Hunt: April 18-May 3, 2015. Two bearded turkeys, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
See Area Notes for Access Regulations.
Deer Archery: Sept. 27, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015.
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 18-26 and Dec. 13-15, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 8-30 and Dec. 26-28, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 1-2, 2014 and Jan. 3-4, 2015.
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
• Two bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
• Four does with archery,
• One doe with muzzleloader or modern gun.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No dogs. Limit during the modern gun special youth hunt is three deer: two bucks (no antler restrictions) and one doe.
Bear Archery: Oct. 1-Nov. 30, 2014.
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct. 18-26, 2014.
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 3-30, 2014.
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 1-2, 2014.
Bear Notes: Statewide bag limit. Season closes early if bear zone quota is reached.
Nov. 1, 2014-Feb. 1, 2015. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
May 15, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
Sept. 1, 2014-Feb. 21,2015. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- No boats allowed from 1 p.m. to 4 a.m., Nov. 22-Jan. 25 and Jan. 31-Feb. 1.
- Exception 1 - Boats allowed on Petit Jean River and Kingfisher Lake.
- Exception 2 - Boats allowed from 1 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., Jan. 23-25 and Jan. 31-Feb. 1.
- Closed to all access (except in the Petit Jean River and Kingfisher Lake and except in designated campsites, parking areas, boat launch ramps and boat staging areas) from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m., Nov. 22-Jan. 25 and Jan. 31-Feb. 1.
- Nonresidents need a Nonresident Wildlife Management Area Waterfowl Hunting Permit to hunt waterfowl.
- Airboats may not be operated within Petit Jean River WMA (excluding Petit Jean River and Kingfisher Lake) during duck season.