|Name||Maumelle River WMA|
|Seasons and Regulations|Deer:
Deer Archery (permit hunt): Sept. 24, 2016-Feb. 28, 2017.
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Three deer, no more than one buck, which may include:
• One buck with archery permit,
• Two does with archery permit.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No dogs.
Bear Archery: Sept. 24-Nov. 30, 2016 (deer permit holders only).
Bear Notes: Statewide bag limit. No dogs.
Nov. 1, 2016-Feb. 5, 2017. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2016-Feb. 28, 2017. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed.
May 15, 2016-Feb. 28, 2017. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
- Deer muzzleloader
- Deer modern gun
- Bear muzzleloader
- Bear modern gun
- Furbearer trapping
- Camping is prohibited.
- Hunting, camping and other access is prohibited on all islands in the lake.
- A permit is required from the Central Arkansas Water to remove objects.
- Horses and mules are prohibited unless a special permit required by Central Arkansas Water is acquired.
- Shotguns using legal, non-toxic ammunition required to take squirrel, rabbit, furbearer, quail, crow and dove on the portion of the WMA lying west of Arkansas Highway 10 bridge and west of Arkansas Highway 113 as designated on the public use map.
- During deer permit hunts, squirrel, rabbit, furbearer, crow, quail and dove hunting is allowed without a permit (shotgun, non-toxic shot) west of the Arkansas Highway 10 bridge.
|Leased Land Permit Required||No|
Central Arkansas Waterworks