Youth Hunt: April 9-10, 2016. One bearded turkey.
Firearms Hunt (permit required): April 16-18, April 23-25 and April 29-May 1, 2016. One bearded turkey.
Deer Archery: Sept. 26, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016.
Deer Modern Gun Hunt (permit hunt): Nov. 14-15, 2015.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2015.
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Three deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
• Two bucks with archery,
• Three does with archery.
• One buck and one doe with modern gun permit.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No dogs. Limit during the modern gun special youth hunt is two deer: one buck (no antler restrictions) and one doe.
Bear Archery: Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2015.
Bear Modern Gun Hunt: Nov. 14-15, 2015 (deer permit holders only).
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2015 .
Bear Notes: Statewide bag limit. Season closes early if bear zone quota is reached.
Nov. 1, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016. Weekends only. Daily limit 4. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
May 15, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 21,2016. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- Deer muzzleloader
- Bear muzzleloader
- Nonresidents need a Nonresident Wildlife Management Area Waterfowl Hunting Permit to hunt waterfowl.
- Airboats may not be operated within Galla Creek WMA during duck season.
- No boats allowed from 1 p.m. to 4 a.m., Nov. 21-Jan. 28.
- Exception – Boats allowed from 1 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., Dec. 5, Jan 29-31 and Feb. 6.
- Closed to all access (except in designated parking areas, boat launch ramps and boat staging areas) from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m., Nov. 21-Jan. 31 and Feb. 6.
- Click here for boating regulations on WMAs