Youth Hunt: April 11-12, 2015. Two bearded turkeys, no more than one jake.
Firearms Hunt: April 18-May 3, 2015. Two bearded turkeys, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their statewide seasonal limit).
Deer Archery: Sept. 27, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015. (no dogs)
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 18-26 and Dec. 29-31, 2014. (no dogs)
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2014 (dogs allowed) and Dec. 26-28, 2014 (no dogs).
Deer Modern Gun (youth permit hunt): Oct. 11-12, 2014 (no dogs).
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 1-2, 2014 and Jan. 3-4, 2015 (no dogs).
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
• Two bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
• Four does with archery, muzzleloader and modern gun combined.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No more than two bucks (no antler restrictions) or up to four does may be taken during the modern gun youth permit hunt. Limit during the modern gun special youth hunt is four deer: no more than two bucks (no antler restrictions) or up to four does.
Bear Archery: Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2015.
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct. 17-25, 2015.
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 1-6 and Nov. 9-30, 2015.
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 7-8, 2015.
Bear Notes: Statewide limit. Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached.
Nov. 1, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
May 15, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 21,2016. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- A mobility-impaired waterfowl hunt will be held and administered by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers personnel on the Lower DeGray Lake Waterfowl Rest Area. A permit is required. Call 870-246-5501 for permit details or purchasing information.
- Loaded firearms are prohibited on the Lower DeGray Lake Waterfowl Rest Area except by permit holders during special hunts.
- Waterfowl hunting is allowed 30 minutes before sunrise until sunset during waterfowl season.
- No hunting within designated recreation areas.