|Name||Camp Robinson WMA|
|County Coverage||Faulkner, Pulaski|
|Seasons and Regulations|Turkey:
Includes Bell Slough WMA
Firearms Hunt (permit required): April 18-20, April 25-27, and May 2-4, 2016. One bearded turkey, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their two-bird seasonal limit).
See Area Notes for Access Regulations
Deer Archery: Sept. 24, 2016-Feb. 28, 2017.
Deer Muzzleloader (permit hunt): Nov. 19-20, 2016.
Deer Modern Gun (permit hunt): Nov. 24-25 and Nov. 26-27, 2016. Special firearms restrictions, see Area Notes.
Deer Modern Gun Youth hunt: Oct. 22-23, 2016. Special firearms restrictions, see Area Notes.
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Four deer, no more than one buck, which may include:
- One buck with archery, muzzleloader permit or modern gun permit,
- Four does with archery,
- One with muzzleloader permit,
- One doe with modern gun permit.
- During youth hunt, youths may take two deer, one buck (no antler restrictions) and one doe.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No dogs.
Bear Archery: Sept. 24-Nov. 30, 2016.
Bear Notes: Statewide limit. No dogs. Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached.
Nov. 1, 2016-Feb. 5, 2017. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2016-Feb. 28, 2017. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
Sept. 1, 2016-Feb. 28, 2017. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 21, 2017 Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- Bear muzzleloader
- Bear modern gun
- Weapons are restricted to archery, shotgun and muzzleloader only.
- All hunters, including permit holders, are required to present a sportsman's pass and sign in/out at the Main Gate visitors Center on Military Drive, which will require a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance each time they enter.
- Sportsman's passes are available Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Camp Robinson Visitor Center and will require 3 to 5 days for background checks. Please contact the recreation office at 501-212-4103, the Department of Public Safety at 501-212-5280 or visit www.arguard.org for additional information.
- The area south of Declination Road and east of Cato Road, the area south of the POW Road and west of Cato Road, the impact area and drop zone are all closed.
- Vehicular access is limited to designated improved surface roads.
- Fox, Bobcat and Coyote may be taken during daylight hours with firearms of any caliber during bobcat, fox and coyote seasons.
- Military Department activities take precedence over recreational activities and may cause changes to access requirements, dates and available training areas without notice.
- Nonresidents need a Nonresident Wildlife Management Area Waterfowl Hunting Permit to hunt waterfowl.
- Waterfowl hunters may not possess shot shells containing shot larger than No. 2 and may possess no more than 15 shells unless hunters are in camping, parking or boat launching areas or during Special Youth
- No boats allowed from noon-4 a.m., Nov. 19-Jan. 29.
- Exception - Boats allowed from noon until 6:30 p.m., Dec. 3, Jan. 27-29 and Feb. 4.
- Closed to all access (except in designated campsites, parking areas, boat launch ramps and boat staging areas) from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m., Nov. 19-Jan. 29 and Feb. 4.
- Click here for additional boating regulations on WMAs.
- Access to the Grassy Lake area may be closed for military reasons. Hunters must comply with post restrictions.
- Hunters gaining access to Grassy Lake from Bell Slough are not required to have a sportsman’s pass but must stay in or on the water.
|Leased Land Permit Required||No|
19,648 acres owned by the National Guard