|Name||Camp Robinson WMA|
|County Coverage||Faulkner, Pulaski|
|Seasons and Regulations|Turkey:
Includes Bell Slough WMA
Firearms Hunt (permit required): April 20-22, April 27-29, and May 4-6, 2015. One bearded turkey, no jakes (youths may take one jake as part of their two-bird seasonal limit).
See Area Notes for Access Regulations
Deer Archery: Sept. 27, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015.
Deer Muzzleloader (permit hunt): Nov. 22-23, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun (permit hunt): Nov. 27-28 and Nov. 29-30, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun (youth permit hunt): Oct. 25-26, 2014.
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Four deer, no more than one buck, which may include:
- One buck with archery, muzzleloader permit or modern gun permit,
- Four does with archery,
- One with muzzleloader permit,
- One doe with modern gun permit.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No dogs. Limit during the modern gun youth permit hunt is two deer: one buck (no antler restrictions) and one doe.
Bear Archery: Sept. 26-Nov. 30, 2015.
Bear Notes: Statewide limit. Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached.
Nov. 1, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 29, 2016. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
Sept. 1, 2015-Feb. 21,2016. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- Bear muzzleloader
- Bear modern gun
- Furbearer trapping
- Fox, Bobcat and Coyote may be taken during daylight hours with firearms of any caliber during bobcat, fox and coyote seasons.
- All areas south of Declination Road and east of Cato Road, south of the pipeline and west of Cato Road, the impact area and the drop zone are closed.
- All hunters are required to sign in/out and check the closure map for closed areas.
- All hunters including permit hunters are required to obtain and present a sportsman’s pass upon entry and will be required to adhere to the policy set by the Military Department of Arkansas.
- Passes are available at the Camp Robinson Visitor Center, Tuesday – Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Please contact the recreation office at 501-212-4103 or visit www.arguard.org for additional information or pass information.
- Military Department activities take precedence over recreational activities and may cause changes to access requirements, dates and available training areas without notice.
- Vehicular access is limited to designated roads.
- Questions can be directed to The Department of Public Safety at 501-212-5280 or Post Operations at 501-212-5230.
- Nonresidents need a Nonresident Wildlife Management Area Waterfowl Hunting Permit to hunt waterfowl.
- Waterfowl hunters may not possess shot shells containing shot larger than No. 2 and may possess no more than 15 shells unless hunters are in camping, parking or boat launching areas or during Special Youth
- No boats allowed from 1 p.m.-4 a.m., Nov. 22-Jan. 25 and Jan. 31-Feb. 1.
- Exception - Boats allowed from 1 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., Jan. 23-25 and Jan. 31-Feb. 1.
- Closed to all access (except in designated campsites, parking areas, boat launch ramps and boat staging areas) from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m., Nov. 22-Jan. 25 and Jan. 31-Feb. 1.
- Access to the Grassy Lake area may be closed for military reasons. Hunters must comply with post restrictions.
- Hunters gaining access to Grassy Lake from Bell Slough are not required to have a sportsman’s pass but must stay in or on the water.
|Leased Land Permit Required||No|
|Ownership||National Guard | Camp Robinson WMA Public Use Schedule