Turkey Season Closed.
Deer Archery: Sept. 27, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015.
Deer Muzzleloader: Oct. 18-26 and Dec. 13-15, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun: Nov. 8-30 and Dec. 26-28, 2014.
Deer Modern Gun Special Youth Hunt: Nov. 1-2, 2014 and Jan. 3-4, 2015.
WMA Deer Bag Limit:
Four deer, no more than two bucks, which may include:
- Two bucks with archery, muzzleloader or modern gun,
- Four does with archery.
- Two does with muzzleloader and modern gun combined.
Deer Notes: Three-point rule. No dogs. Limit during the modern gun special youth hunt is four deer: two bucks and two does. Only shotguns (.410 and larger) with slugs (no buckshot allowed) or muzzleloading rifles shooting a single projectile are allowed.
Bear Archery: Oct. 1-Nov. 30, 2014.
Bear Muzzleloader: Oct. 8-16, 2014.
Bear Modern Gun: Nov. 3-30, 2014.
This area has special firearms restrictions; see Area Notes.
Bear Modern Gun Youth Hunt: Nov. 1-2, 2014. This area has special firearms restrictions; see Area Notes.
Bear Notes: Statewide bag limit. Bear seasons close earlier if bear zone quota is reached.
Nov. 1, 2014-Feb. 1, 2015. Daily limit - 6, possession limit -12. Bird dogs allowed.
Sept. 1, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015. Daily limit - 8, possession limit - 16. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts.
May 15, 2014-Feb. 28, 2015. Dogs allowed except during firearms deer hunts. Daily limit - 12, possession limit - 48.
Sept. 1, 2014-Feb. 21,2015. Open Thursdays through Mondays. No limit.
- Includes land within the Corps of Engineers boundary, including islands and shoreline acreage.
- Only shotguns with slugs (no buckshot) or muzzleloading rifles shooting a single projectile are allowed during modern gun hunts.
- Hunting with dogs is not allowed on islands during deer season.
- Use of bird dogs is restricted to quail season; retrievers to waterfowl season.
- Devil's Eyebrow Unit closed to deer and bear firearm hunting.
- Waterfowl hunting is allowed 30 minutes before sunrise until sunset during waterfowl season.