|Area Specific Regulations|
- Smallmouth and largemouth bass must be at least 15 inches long to keep.
- Spotted bass must be at least 12 inches long to keep.
- Smallmouth bass daily limit is six.
- Crappie, black and white, combined daily limit is 15.
- Crappie shorter than 10 inches must be released immediately.
- Walleye caught in Table Rock Lake and its tributaries must be at least 18 inches long to keep with a daily limit of four.
- Legal to take game fish (except largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass) with spear guns during season.
- The White River Border Lakes license entitles the holder to fish in the Missouri portion of Table Rock Lake without buying a Missouri nonresident license.