|Area Specific Regulations|
- Catfish daily limit is five.
- Largemouth bass daily limit is five.
- Lake Sylvia campground and parking area closes Oct.10-May 5.
- Lake access remains open unless otherwise posted. Call 501-321-5202 for more information.
- Open to fishing with rod or pole only.
- Pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, women who are breastfeeding, and children under the age of seven should not eat largemouth bass 16 inches or longer because of mercury contamination. Others should not eat more than two meals per month of largemouth bass 16 inches or longer. Other fish may be eaten without restriction.