|Area Specific Regulations|
- Smallmouth bass daily limit is two and each must be at least 14 inches long to keep.
- Only two brown trout, 16 inches or longer, may be retained.
- Only 2 cutthroat trout, 16 inches or longer, may be retained.
- From 100 yards below Dam No.1 at Mammoth Spring State Park to the mouth of Myatt Creek, anglers may use no more than two fishing rods and must attend them at all times. No other devices may be used to catch fish.
- Handicapped-accessible fishing pier available at Cold Springs Access.