|Ownership||City of Monticello|
|Area Specific Regulations|
- Largemouth bass from 19 inches to 22 inches long must be released immediately.
- Largemouth bass daily limit is eight, only one of which may exceed 22 inches.
- No limit on white bass and hybrid striped bass.
- Use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
- Crappie daily limit is 20.
- From March 1-Nov. 30, crappie must be 10-inches long to keep.
- From Dec. 1-Feb. 28, the minimum length on crappie is waived and anglers may take 20 crappie per day. No culling is allowed on crappie, and the first 20 caught must be kept.
|Major Sportfish||Largemouth bass, white crappie, black crappie, channel catfish, bream|
|Aquatic Vegetation||Coontail, lily pads|