|Area Specific Regulations|
- Fishing open only to persons under 16 or over 65 using a hand-held rod or pole.
- Properly licensed persons between 16 and 64 may fish if accompanied by a person under 16 who is actively fishing.
- Largemouth bass must be released immediately to the water.
- Catfish daily limit is three.
- Bream daily limit is 25.
- Lake open to electric trolling motors only.
- Fishing open to holders of a disability license (either a three-year or combination). One properly licensed person may assist and fish with the disabled fishing license holder who must be actively fishing.