|Area Specific Regulations|
- Catch-and-release area. Trout must be released immediately.
- Only artificial lures with a single, barbless hooking point shall be used (natural or scented baits are not allowed).
- Chumming is not allowed.
- Anglers may use no more than one fishing rod or pole, and must attend it at all times. No other devices may be used to catch fish.
- Fishing is allowed from sunrise to sunset.
- Only youths under 16 and mobility impaired anglers may fish Dry Run Creek (Norfork National Fish Hatchery outflow) from sunrise to sunset.
- Mobility impaired anglers may fish only from the pier or boardwalk.
- Mobility impaired card required for mobility impaired adult anglers.