|Area Specific Regulations|
- Smallmouth bass daily limit is two and each must be at least 14 inches long to keep.
- From confluence with Clabber Creek downstream to the confluence with the White River, smallmouth bass daily limit is 1 and must be at least 18 inches or longer to keep.
- Outboard motors may not be used on the Buffalo River upstream from Erbie Ford
- Outboard motors larger than 10 horsepower may not be used from Erbie to the White River.
- Gigging for rough fish, use of attneded trotlines and non-commercial capture of bat fish using traps or seines is permitted.
- You may not use bait fish unless said fish was caught on Buffalo River.
- Gaffing, hogging, noodling, snagging, yo-yo fishing and spearfishing are prohibited.
- Chumming is prohibited.
- Digging for bait is prohibited.