|Water Body||Big Spring|
|Location||In Cotter, at the AGFC access to the White River, from its source to the confluence with the White River, unless otherwise specified
|Area Specific Regulations|
- Trout must be released immediately.
- Only artificial lures with barbless hooks may be used (natural or scented baits are not allowed).
- Chumming is not allowed.
- Anglers may use no more than one fishing rod or pole, and must attend it at all times. No other devices may be used to catch fish.
- Fishing is allowed from sunrise to sunset.
- Only youths under age 16, accompanied by an adult, and disabled anglers may fish Big Spring.
- Adult disabled anglers must carry proof that they are 100 percent permanently and totally disabled and possess a valid AGFC sport fishing, lifetime fishing, or combination hunting and fishing license, and a valid trout permit.
- No fishing in the "swimming hole" upstream of Big Spring as designated by signs.
- No motorized boats are allowed in Big Spring.
- Fishing derbies must be permitted in writing by AGFC District 2 Fisheries Biologist, and can include fishing with natural or scented baits, and harvest of trout.