Beaver Lake and Dam is located in the Northwest corner of Arkansas on the White River.
|Size||The watershed basin for Beaver Lake covers 1,186 miles (759,040 acres) and there are 449 miles of shoreline at the top of the conservation pool.|
|Ownership||US Army Corps of Engineers - Little Rock District|
Corps of Engineers Link
|Area Specific Regulations|
- Largemouth and smallmouth bass must be 15 inches or longer to keep.
- Spotted bass must be at least 12 inches long to keep.
- Largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass combined daily limit is six. Smallmouth bass daily limit is six.
- Crappie shorter than 10 inches must be released immediately to the water.
- Crappie (black and white) combined daily limit is 15.
- Striped and hybrid striped bass combined daily limit is three
- Striped bass must be at least 20 inches long to keep.
- Walleye daily limit for Beaver Lake and its tributaries is four
- Walleye must be at least 18 inches long to keep.
- No limit on white bass for Beaver Lake and its tributaries including Lake Sequoyah.
- Legal to take game fish (except largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass) with spear guns during season.
- Handicapped-accessible fishing piers are available at Hickory Creek and Prairie Creek.
- Game fish may be snagged from the bank below Beaver Dam, from the Corps of Engineers “No fishing beyond this point” sign, downstream to the first Corps of Engineers boat ramp on the left descending bank from April 15-June 15.
|Facilities||Taking advantage of the natural and scenic beauty, the Corps of Engineers has constructed a variety of recreational facilities around the lake. Paved access roads wind through 12 developed parks. In these campgrounds, visitors can enjoy modern campsites offering electricity and fire rings with drinking water, showers, and restrooms nearby. Other facilities, such as picnic sites, swimming beaches, hiking trails, boat launching ramps, sanitary dump stations, group picnic shelters, and amphitheaters are also available in the parks. Seven Corps of Engineers parks contain year-round commercial marinas providing grocery items, fuel, boat rental and storage, fishing guides, and other supplies and services.|