|Title||7th Annual Local AYSSP Tournament (Columbus)|
|Time||Check-in 7:30 a.m. | Shooting begins 8 a.m.|
|Event Type||Annual Event|
|Location||Rick Evans Grandview Prairie Conservation Education Center|
Columbus, AR 71831
The Rick Evans Grandview Prairie Conservation Education Center in Columbus invites you to join us Saturday, April 2, for the 7th Annual Local AYSSP Tournament, an informal shoot directed under AYSSP rules.
|5 Person Squad
||5 Person Squad
|$10 Entry Fee
||$20 Entry Fee
- Check-in is at 7:30 a.m. | Shooting begins at 8 a.m.
- Participants must bring shells.
- Shooting times will be assigned at registration.
- Awards will be given for first, second and third and high point overall for each division.
- Winners do not have to be present to accept awards.
- Concessions will be available during the event.
|Contact||For more information about this or any other program, please call the Rick Evans Grandview Prairie Conservation Education Center at 870-983-2790.|
|Additional Information||Coaches must register teams by calling Caleb Coulter at 870-826-8193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. |
Click for more information about the Arkansas Youth Shooting Sports Program.
|Event Link||Event Flyer|